Knockdown and Rebuild
Decor Construction Group will help in building a new home with all of necessities and luxuries you have always longed for. Lean on our expertise today and achieve your home upgrade without hassles. We assist in planning a modern, fully integrated and energy-efficient home, which surpass the client’s expectations.
Whether you want us to work with our design or you, have got a design for the new home? No problem! We will help you to achieve that as this is what we are known for without compromise whatsoever.
These are the steps for a successful knockdown-rebuild:
2) Consultation time: with a knockdown rebuild consultant, we can talk through your dream home plans and review documents. This will also help to review landscape packages available to suit your taste.
3) Site appraisal: Site Inspection will be done by one of our Knockdown Rebuild building supervisors, and necessary assessments shall be made.
4) New home tender acceptance: The new home tender acceptance will be issued incorporating the itemised costings, upgrades and pool and landscape provisions.
- Internal and External colour palettes
- Modern and stylish internal fixtures and finishes
- Home Technology and Automation solutions
6) Contract signing and council approval: After accepting the new home acceptance, we can now move into the contract signing phase.
7) Demolition: with our reputable partner, the demolition process comes in easier and faster.
8) Construction: after successful demolition, the next phase is the construction phase. With our professional supervisors on the ground, managing the building stages isn’t rocket science as you are always carried along through the whole stages.